Saturday, April 3, 2010

Brazos Nights Concert Series - April 2010

In the Spring and Summer the City of Waco puts on a concert series in Indian Springs Park by the suspension bridge. The event played chicken with some bad weather all day, but won in the end with a pleasant temperature and no rain at concert time.

Kicking the series off this year was Lukas Nelson and the Promise of the Real (That's Willie's son, just in case any of you are like me and didn't know) and Wade Bowen. Both shows were a lot of fun and I had a blast running around taking pictures.

Okay, this isn't the concert, but I can't resist a good shot of the bridge at twilight.

Throughout this post I'll introduce you all to some of my City of Waco friends. Here's Blake running some cameras.

Lukas Nelson and the Promise of the Real.




Mark and I were having a camera duel here in the midst of the autographing.


Here Troy is asking Lukas to do a quick spot for the Waco City Cable Channel.

Wade Bowen.



No comments: